Stories are powerful! Every one of us, young and old, connects with stories. Sharing your Head Start story is important to other families who may not know the value of our programs. Don’t know where to begin?Here are a few tips from the National Head Start Association:
- Who is the story about?
- Be descriptive
- How was Head Start involved?
- Was there a teacher or staff member who helped?
- What was the change or impact the program had?
- Did it make a difference in someone’s life?
- Why is Head Start important to you?
- Would you recommend the program to others?
Be brief, but sincere and your story will make a big difference!
Ready to share your story? Email us at email@example.com.